Terms of Service
Where that is the case, you will be clearly notified of that and will be required to confirm your acceptance of those terms and conditions, which will operate in place of or in conjunction with these Terms as appropriate.
Who are we?
Discovernauts Booking is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing, or for setting or controlling the prices applicable to, any of the travel options or products (such as flights or hotels) which you may search for, find on and/or book via the Discovernauts Booking Services or Discovernauts Booking Platforms (“Third Party Travel Products”). All such Third Party Travel Products are provided by independent travel agents, airlines, hotels, tour operators or other third parties and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those third parties.
Some of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Platforms (for example flights and hotels) impose different terms and conditions on your use of those services. You can find an overview about these terms and conditions of third parties here:
To the extent that any element of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms is hosted on a third party website (for example, Facebook or another social media website) and there are separate terms and conditions of use relating to that third party website, you agree to fully comply with such terms and conditions.
We may amend these Terms at any time at our discretion. If these Terms are amended, we shall display the revised terms and conditions on or via the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms on this page and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you continue using the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or
Discovernauts Booking Platforms after the amendments are displayed.
If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use the Discovernauts Booking Services or Discovernauts Booking Platforms.
Using the Discovernauts Services
You may only use the Discovernauts Booking Services and Discovernauts Booking Platforms in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- use the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with Discovernauts Booking; or (v) you do not otherwise have any rights or the permissions you need to make available
- use the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to Discovernauts Booking or bring Discovernauts Booking into disrepute;
- disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms, except as permitted by law;
- copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures employed to prevent or limit your access to or use of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms;
- use or interfere with the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- introduce onto, or transmit via, the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
- remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms or pass off or attempt to pass off the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms as the product of anyone other than Discovernauts Booking;
- use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms or any part thereof.
Discovernauts Booking's property
Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, trade marks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in the Discovernauts Booking Services and Platforms (together, the “Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned by or licensed to Discovernauts Booking. You acknowledge that by using the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or the Discovernauts Booking Platforms, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms or in or to the Intellectual Property Rights except for the limited licence to use the Discovernauts Booking Services and Discovernauts Booking Platforms granted to you pursuant to these Terms. You further acknowledge that you have no right to have access to any aspect of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms in source-code form.
Other people’s property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reason to believe that your copyright is being infringed by any content on the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms, please send a written notification of such infringement by contacting us here.
Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer
Although we enforce strict ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with travel data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via the Discovernauts Booking Services and Platforms is up todate and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. We provide the Discovernauts Booking Services and Platforms on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that the Discovernauts Booking Services and Discovernauts Booking Platforms (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
Making travel bookings via Discovernauts
Discovernauts Booking facilitates your bookings with Travel Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such bookings. The identity of the relevant Travel Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your booking with them (“Travel Provider Terms”) will be notified to you at the time of booking and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your booking.
The Travel Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the Travel Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong.
You agree to comply in full with all applicable Travel Provider Terms. You acknowledge that breaching Travel Provider Terms could result in the cancellation of tickets or reservations, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, and additional charges.
Where you have used the Discovernauts Booking Platforms to book two or more related travel products within a 24-hour period (for example a flight and, separately (within 24 hours of the first booking) a hotel) then this may be classified as a “Linked Travel Arrangement” depending on where you are located and the applicable consumer protection laws that apply. Where a Linked Travel Arrangement has been created, you will not have the same level of consumer protection that you would get where you book both a flight and hotel together through one single agent (where you may then get the benefits that apply to booking holiday packages). This means that you need to rely on each individual provider to perform their services, and do not have legal recourse to the organiser or the retailer of a package. In the event of the insolvency of one of the providers involved in the Linked Travel Arrangement, the protections available under the EU Package Travel Regulations will not apply.
Exclusions of liability
Discovernauts Booking has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms (including, without limitation, any Travel Provider). In the event that you encounter any problems with any booking you make or attempt to make via Discovernauts Booking, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Travel Provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Travel Provider and not with Discovernauts Booking. Where the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or
Discovernauts Booking Platforms contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and Discovernauts Booking accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, providers and third parties) do not accept any liability for (a) any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on or via the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms; or (b) any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms or any content contained provided therein.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude (a) our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law; or (c) your statutory rights.
Your liability to us
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part). The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Terms.
These Terms are personal to you. You shall not be entitled to assign these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our prior written consent.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and replace all and any previous terms, conditions, agreements and arrangements in respect of your use of the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms.
If you require further information about Discovernauts Booking or have any suggestions concerning how to improve the Discovernauts Booking Services and/or Discovernauts Booking Platforms, please contact us here.